Our policy is valid for a period of 10 calendar days from the date of receiving signature delivery confirmation. If you receive your order and are not satisfied for any reason you can return the product for a refund. If the period of 10 days has elapsed since the delivery confirmation, we can’t, unfortunately, offer you a refund.
The following criteria must be met to qualify for a refund:
- Product is defective
- Product is not as described
- Product must be unopened
- Product must be in original packaging
- Product must not be damaged
In order to ensure the above criteria has been met, all returns will be inspected. If the product does not meet the listed criteria, we reserve the right not to issue a refund
Proof of purchase:
- To complete your refund, we require a receipt, purchase order or other proof of purchase. Please note that without the aforementioned proof of purchase, we will not issue a refund.
Sale and clearance items:
- Only regular priced items may be returned, unfortunately sale or clearance items cannot be returned.
- In order to return an order, you must contact us first and obtain and include a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). Returns will not be accepted without a valid Return Merchandise Authorization.
- You will need to attach a pre-paid return shipping label to the package and mail it to the address on the shipping label. You will not need to pay for shipping.
- You must take care to ensure that the goods are properly packaged so that they will not be damaged while in transit. If the product is found to be used beyond what it takes for you to reasonably inspect it or damage it, then we may reject a refund.
All refunds will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
*Returns will be processed in 15 business days.
If you have any questions about this policy please contact us.